Monday, December 24, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge - Tinsel

Hi my friends!

I don't have any tinsel on my Christmas tree, but I have some on my nails .
Na mom drvcetu nećete vidjeti ovakve ukrase, ali na noktima je sve moguće .





I'm so sorry about shitty pictures, but because of the glitters and sparkles under the light, it was mission impossible to capture this manicure properly. As base I used my beloved China Glaze 'emerald sparkle', for tinsel I used Flormar 390 and fauxnad plate B04. Simple, but stunning... maybe you won't agree with me but I really like it... ok, I'm crazy about 'emerald sparkle' and any manicure with it to me is just perfect .
Hope you'll like others girls manicures too.
Žao mi je zbog loših fotki, ali zbog glittera i odbljeska svjetla jednostavno nisam mogla postići ništa bolje. Za bazu mi je poslužio obožavani China Glaze 'emerald sparkle', a za izradu ukrasa sam upotrijebila fauxnad ploču B04 i Flormar 390. Jednostavno a opet efektno... možda se i nećete složiti sa mnom, ali meni se jako sviđa... ok, priznajem, apsolutno sam luda za 'emerald sparkle' i svaka maninkura s njim meni je super .
Nadam se da će vam se svidjeti i manikure ostalih cura.  

Have a wonderful night, Žana

21 comments:

  1. Emerald sparkle je fantastican,a samim tim i manikura:) Draga moja Sretan ti Bozic i svako dobro tebi i tvojima:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divno je :). A Emerald Sparkle mi se jako dopada. Moram ga kupiti :0. Srecan ti Bozic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tinsel is so pretty - well done - and Merry Christmas my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sretan i blagoslovljen Božić

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala ti draga, nadam se da je takav bio i kod tebe :D

      Delete
  5. Great mani for christmas(eve).

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really stunning! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ne moze proc bozic bez ruby pumpsa i emerald sparklea (kod mene moze jer ih nemam ^_^) svidja mi se manikura :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala ti... meni su ova dva vrhunac božićnih kolekcija pa ih jednostavno ne mogu preskočit :D

      Delete
  8. very pretty, love that base color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for time spent with me, I appreciate every single comment :-)
But please refrain from spamming me with links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...